DSJ Global is partnered with a leading Food & Bev manufacturing company. This company specializes in manufacturing gelatins in facilities that are safe, reliable and environmentally friendly. They are looking to add strong leader and team player with a strong health and safety focus. As health and safety leader, you will lead EHS training, develop and maintain safety plans and programs, and lead incident investigation and reporting.
- Ensure employee compliance to safety systems.
- EHS incident investigation and reporting.
- EHS training.
- Develop safety programs and implement them.
- Lead auditing program.
- Minimum 5 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment .
- 4 year Health and Safety degree
- Experience conducting safety audits and inspections.
- Experience developing and implementing safety plans and programs.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- EPA and OSHA knowledge.