DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a globally reputable industrial group. The group was founded in 1902 and has over 18,000 employees globally. The position is with their newest division, in the automotive industry.
The subgroup have core competencies in the technology fields of stamping and plastic overmoulding as well as well-founded know-how in the field of high-voltage components for driving high-performance fuel cell, hybrid and electric vehicles. They need a leader for their Supply Chain function, offering immense responsibility and opportunity to make their own mark on the function. They have doubled in headcount in the past 2 years.
Here's what you take on with the company:
- You manage and develop the structures and processes of the Supply Chain Management area for our business area.
- You lead the employees (m/f/d) professionally and disciplinary and are responsible for constant further development.
- You define and implement stable process chains, taking into account quality, time and quantity specifications.
- You will develop logistics concepts at business segment level (based on the strategic planning of the business segment) and implement them in coordination with the production and sales departments.
- You act as an escalation authority for customers.
What you bring to the team:
- You have a degree in supply chain management, logistics or comparable training, ideally including a degree in business administration (m/f/d) or another relevant discipline.
- You have professional experience in management positions in the area of supply chain management in the automotive industry.
- You have a convincing demeanor, clear communication and enjoy working in a team.
- You are fluent in both English and German languages.
- You are familiar with MS Office and SAP.
Enthused? Then take your future into your own hands and apply now!