DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a family run global multi-industry electronics firm as they continue their expansion as they look to hire a Supply Head of Supply Chain Management, with 10,000 employees spread over 20 countries, this is a great opportunity to really drive Supply Chain optimisation in a well established firm.
- Head of Supply Chain Management - in charge of Supply Chain Optimisation projects, especially increasing delivery times
- In charge of Supply Chain expansion as the team continues to grow and expand
- Optimisation projects across the full End-to-End Supply Chain.
- Define a KPI set to improve the Supply Chain Processes
- Management of domestic and international projects within the Supply Chain.
- Work well with purchasing side
- Experience across the complete End-to-End Supply Chain
- At least 5 years work with electronics, with relevant qualification
- Proven leader, but must be willing to get involved themselves and drive optimisation themselves
- Fluent German and English
- Must have experience working with a Supply Chain manufacturing process
- Experience working through optimisation processes
- Experience with Office / ERP Systems
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the complete End-to-End Supply Chain, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.