Packaging Market Leader in need of S&OP Superstar
My client, a global market leader in sustainable, responsible packaging, is in need of a Head of S&OP with Demand Planning expertise. The right candidate will have the chance to join a familial organisation, with global goals and scope.
Working in beautiful Luxembourg, this role will require B2 Business Fluency in French as a base requirement.
The successful candidate will be:
- Owning S&OP functions in Luxembourg, and communicating cross-laterally with teams and stakeholders in Benelux, Germany, France, Italy and more.
- Driving Optimisation and Improvement measures in a controlled way, propelling the business forwards by Q2 2022.
- Directly managing 2 supervisors, both with teams of 4 in various planning & operative functions.
- Responsible for forecasting, flow planning, demand planning & driving an IBP implementation project over the course of 2022.
To be a successful candidate, you will need:
- A degree in a relevant subject such as Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering.
- 4+ Years of experience in Supply Chain & S&OP, in a Demand Planning role or similar.
- Strong experience in SAP, able to digest information and fluently work with SAP data.
- Line management experience.
- To speak French to a minimum of B2 Business Fluency.
- To speak English, German or Italian.
- Experience in Lean/Agile/IBP implementation.
Does this opportunity and description remind you, of you? Does it excite you and grab you in a way that others don't? Are you ready to be an S&OP Hero?
Click 'Apply now' on the right, and a consultant will be in touch.