A global Life sciences company is looking for a Planning Team Leader/Head of planning who will oversee the Supply and production plans for the Pharmaceutical subsidiaries in the Bern/Aarau area.
This company is looking for someone who is proficient in German and English, and that has great problem solving skills, together with leadership experience.
Joining this company will mean being part of something that brings benefit to millions of people every day.
The Planning Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Elaboration and participation in the S&OP process in cooperation with the responsible BU planner
- Maintenance of the data relevant for scheduling such as workstation, formulas and production versions in SAP
- Being part of the development of the planning software, the implementation of the SAP and the development of the new S&OP structures
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- CPIM certificate (or comparable) is an preferred
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good SAP knowledge; Excel, Power PI, Office programs
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Certifications in Supply chain (bachelor's or similar)
The role offers
- The chance of actively contributing to improving the life of people around the world
- Working in a company that thrives on new challenges and creative ways to solve them
- Relocation Packages