A global market leader in life sciences is searching for a Head of Planning in Switzerland. With 14,000 employees across 120 locations globally, they pride themselves on excellent employees and making the world a better place. They are looking for a biotechnology/pharmaceutical expert to be responsible for the supply and production planning team of 15 (with scope to grow into a team of 25).
The Head of Planning will be responsible for...
- Creation, implementation and adaptation of the supply and production planning.
- Elaboration of detailed production plans up to the finished product level for the pharmaceutical companies.
- Leading and building a team of 15-25 schedulers and production planners.
- Participation in the S&OP process.
- Mapping of the productions in SAP, both semi-finished and finished products.
- Active development of measures to improve planning accuracy (process and system optimization).
- Development and specification of inventory targets at category level and elaboration of measures for inventory optimization.
The Head of Planning should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or Business Administration with Supply Chain Focus, or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Supply and Production planning in a relevant industry.
- Experience in the production environment.
- Good knowledge of German and English Languages
- Great experience in inspiring and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in cross-functional teams and solving complex problems
This market leader's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day. Respect is very important and they protect both their employees and the environment. For them, success means morally justifiable progress.
- Great compensation
- Bonus Package
- Other Perks
If you are interested in this Head of Planning role, then please don't wait to apply.