DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a small food production company, based in Ticino, Switzerland. My client's core competence is the traditional as well as modern interpretation of the Ticino Salumeria and the Cultura della Bottega, combined with the craftsmanship of the Mastri Salumieri. They are looking urgently for a leader for their Logistics function, who is a cultural fit with a high degree of respect and appreciation for all around 400 employees, society and the environment.
Experience in Swiss logistics is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Management and further development of the department (logistics and forwarding)
- Timely processing of orders
- Ensuring timely deliveries
- Continuously optimize processes
- Responsible for the entire warehouse management including warehouse management systems (SAP) and inventory
- Coordinating and conducting logistics supplier talks
- Active participation in daily business
- Special duties manager
- Several years of professional experience in logistics
- Desirable logistician training
- Excellent leadership and social skills
- Further training in change, project or process management
- Goal-oriented assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Flexible, well-positioned and resilient personality
- Willingness to work shifts
- Good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
Take your future into your own hands & apply now!