Global Procurement Manager - Frankfurt
The world market leader in the Aerosol Valves & Aerosol Actuators industry are looking for a Global Procurement Manager to join their team in Frankfurt, Germany.
The company is a world leading supplier of aerosol valves, aerosol actuators and related dispensing solutions. They operate out of 17 facilities worldwide, in 15 different countries and are continuously expanding.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company that is the number one aerosol valve leader in the world.
- As a Global Procurement Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all procurement and contract management activity.
- Setting the strategic direction and providing leadership to the procurement function, working closely with all functional areas across the group.
- Driving, establishing and delivering a controlled and embedded year-on-year cost reduction practice and philosophy.
- You will be required to travel significantly to the company's global industrial locations.
- Leading the procurement and technical teams to ensure optimum value for money is achieved through the sourcing, testing and trailing activities.
- Working closely with suppliers and R&D through the technical & commercial analysis of the complete business scope in each matter.
- Identifying cost efficient methods and matching them with the more suitable suppliers within the market.
- As a Global Procurement Manager you will be coordinating the purchase of raw materials and purchased parts in line with the budgetary requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A University degree or equivalent in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Engineering preferred.
- Several years experience within similar roles.
- Fluent in English and German.
- You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success. An individual with a strong sense of ownership that enjoys the challenges involved to make one's thrive, develop and achieve results.
If you are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement, please apply below.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815