Company Summary: Looking for a company who wants YOU to become apart of their family and help boost you to your highest potential? With 125 years of success within the Food and Bev industry, this company has built up 48 billion dollars in worth with 0 debt in the books. This role would help facilitate in house distribution/warehousing department operations.
This position has multiple spots located in PA, CA, MS, and NY
The Transportation Manager Will:
- Training and maintaining high performing warehousing and logistics staff.
- Manage benchmarks to accurately gauge profit and loss statements.
- Tracking and enforcing KPIs to support cost saving initiatives.
- Coordinating investigations of accidents, unsafe conditions and injuries to maintain a safe environment.
- You will have knowledge and experience with warehouse record keeping software
- You will have 5+ years of experience in in-bound and out-bound warehousing
- You will have a proven track record of efficient training, hiring and maintaining a strong team
- Generous bonus
- Company benefits
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive training program
If you want to become a part of this booming organization, apply now!