A global leader in the speciality chemical industry is currently looking for a Global Sourcing Manager for Mechanical Equipment.
The company is one of the biggest chemical companies, with over 12,000 employees and 50 production sites globally, you would be joining an exciting multicultural working environment. With a big focus on sustainability, growth and innovation of products they are investing heavily on growing their procurement department, in both the strategic and supporting sourcing functions.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Creating, developing and maintaining global sourcing strategies
- Several years professional procurement experience in mechanical equipment, preferably on a regional global scope.
- Demonstrate success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing procurement strategies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. German is beneficial but not essential
- This role can be 100% remote, with office presence entirely optional, but available in a number of locations across Europe.
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel