An industry leading Manufacturer is in search of a new Global Purchasing Manager to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Global Purchasing Manager:
- Manage Procurement process from cradle-to-grave.
- Negotiates and administers commercial contracts - collaborate with legal counsel.
- Analyze market trends, industry standards, and supplier economics to ensure competitiveness.
- Maintains all supplier and MRO master data information within Oracle.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 8+ years of related Procurement experience minimum.
- Expertise in Indirect spend / CapEx categories.
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient with contract language terms and conditions as well as contract design.
*No remote flexibility