Global Category Manager - IT Security
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are going through an exciting transformation period. Currently they over 800 million customers, reaching a revenue of more than 50 billion USD with over 100,000 employees globally.
This individual will be in charge for executing and negotiating agreements with suppliers whilst working with key global stakeholders.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the scope of the IT Security spend.
- Developing global category plans based on current market conditions and the business environment including risk mitigation with market and suppliers.
- Articulating and gaining alignment from senior managers/executives on the implementation of the sourcing strategies.
- Collaborating with others to evaluate financial data and forecast productivity & results.
- Demonstrating effective communication that will create cost savings, operational efficiency's, and overall efficiency's.
If you're interested in a confidential discussion, please reach out on 020 3879 0968r apply below!