A global leader in the automotive and rail industries is looking for a Global Planning Optimisation Manager as part of an exciting transformation. The role will be cross functional and is best suited to someone with strong experience in international positions. The position is primarily based in Munich, however there is opportunity for flexible working conditions.
- Analyse and identify optimisation potentials within all existing planning processes
- Initiate and drive both regional and global projects to implement these potentials into operations
- Support strategic development of all planning structure by providing analyses and decision support to senior management
- Responsible for conceptualising, defining and further developing the S&OP processes and meetings on a global scale
- Define, improve and coordinate the implementation of process standards and templates such as guidelines and policies
- Oversee re-organisation, development and implementation of planning processes across all regions.
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain planning optimisation, with experience working in a global company
- Degree in Supply Chain Management (or relevant), Masters preferred
- Experience working within project management
- Fluent English language, German preferred
- Strong analytic and communication skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career within an exciting Global company please apply today