Global Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager
- Global Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager
- San Francisco CA
- $130,000 to $150,000 + Competitive Company Benefits
A growing, global manufacturing business is now looking to hire a new Global Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager, to be based in their Northern California offices. This role oversees all the international imports, exports, trade compliance, and logistics for the company on a global scale. The position also will manage a team of 4 direct reports.
- Coach, lead, mentor, and develop a team of 4 direct reports.
- Manage effectively and independently day-to-day Ouster's Import / Export Compliance Operations
- Provide Customs valuation expertise and support for other related programs such as Customs Reconciliation
- Develop, implement, and maintain corporate policies and procedures, including Ouster's Customs Compliance Manual.
- Audit and review Customs duty payments and manage customs drawback/reclamation process as needed
- Oversee Global Logistics Operations; directly managing the 3PL that services North American, EMEA, and APAC markets
- Source, negotiate, and engage with Domestic and International shipping carriers, both prospective and existing.
- Design, implement, manage detailed onboarding plans for new and existing fulfillment partners / 3PL
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in an analytical subject)
- 10 years global/international Logistics experience
- Strong understanding of Global Customs regulations
- Experience managing and working with global 3PL
- Proven cost saving accomplishments on resume