A global leader in the sporting good industry is currently expanding its indirect procurement team in Munich. This greenfield position will allow you to create new strategies, and work autonomously. Functioning in over 40 countries, this role offers international exposure.
With sustainability at its core, they have committed to making an impact in a sustainable future for the industry. With over 10,000 employees, you will be a joining in exciting period of growth, with the autonomy to make change.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Creating, developing and maintaining global sourcing strategies
- 3-5+ years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment
- Experience in IT procurement: software, hardware, IT services, telecoms
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English
- A hybrid work model, with some office presence in Berlin
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel