We are currently recruiting for a Global Director of Procurement/Supply Chain for a globally leading semiconductor company in Taiwan.This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and strategic individual to lead a team of Supplier Managers and you will play a critical role in the development and implementation of global supplier strategies to optimize cost, supply, and quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of managing relationships with key global suppliers.
- Act as the main point of contact, providing accurate and reliable information for the account.
- Effectively communicate important updates and decisions to various levels within the organization.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for cost savings through supplier-related initiatives.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies for both new and ongoing business transactions.
- Monitor and enhance supplier performance through the use of performance metrics and continuous improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver strategic solutions and address any supplier-related needs or challenges.
- 10+ years of experience in Procurement
- Experience about OSAT in the Semiconductor industry
- Strong knowledge of Supplier Relationship Management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and functions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite