A leading supplier to the automotive industry is looking for a Global Commodity Leader to join their growing team in Belgium. This company works with some of the biggest companies in the industry and offers great exposure and development to anyone eager to further their career in the industry. They are rapidly expanding and developing innovative new technology offering excellent career progression. They offer great work benefits and the chance to be part of an exciting and dynamic company.
- Report to the Chief Purchasing Officer
- Responsible for developing the global strategy for Fastening Systems and specialties with a predicted €200 million budget
- Implement strategies to create an efficient supply chain and reduce commodity purchase costs.
- Negotiate contracts with commodity suppliers.
- Conduct market research to predict future supply needs
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in purchasing in the automotive industry
- Track record of success and solving complex problem
- Results oriented and able to effectively identify and deal with risk
- Able to bring structure in an highly complex and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Chance to be part of a growing company
- Company car and other benefits
- Competitive salary package
If you would like the chance to be part of this company and its exciting transformative journey then please Apply Now