A global leader in services and facility management is currently looking to expand their indirect procurement department in the UK. Operating in over 70 countries, with over 400,000 employees, this client is offering an unmissable opportunity to develop your career in an international environment. This company are looking for an ambitious, accountable professional to join their team.
- This role has a global scope, so involves a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity and significant autonomy in the group.
- Design and implement category strategies at a regional and global level. Covering quality and practical performance across service routes.
- Engage with the global team to develop food platform
- This role will have 1 direct report
- 4+ years professional procurement experience in strategic purchasing environment.
- Experience working commodities including, but not limited to - grocery, retail, food, beverage, food-to-go
- Good knowledge of the retail environment (food-related)
- Management experience is not required, but some experience of indirect management/coaching is beneficial
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- This role is remote, with occasional travel
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel