A global leader in the pharmaceutical manufacturing space is looking to expand their indirect procurement team in Switzerland. This well-established, internationally operating company is offering the opportunity to join a team bringing a direct positive impact to the healthcare industry. With people at its centre, this company is looking for an ambitious and accountable professional to join their team.
- Lead cross-functional teams, working towards global projects and targets
- Drive annual savings whilst analysing requirements and driving continuous improvement globally and regionally.
- Multiple years professional procurement experience in the facility management space, including both soft services (security, catering, cleaning etc.) and hard services
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Strong leadership with the ability to work closely and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Hybrid working environment, promoting a healthy work-life balance
- The opportunity to develop your career in an international setting