A leading company in the manufacturing industry based in the North-Rhine Westphalia region are recruiting for an outstanding Global Category Leader for Facilities to join the team.
The company are an established multinational with many exciting projects to come and new business being won day-to-day.
The successful applicant will have 10+ years strategic procurement experience, with a proven managerial track record.
- Definition of strategy and ownership/responsibility for global category procurement in greenfield role
- Collaborate with all required disciplines (product management, engineering, operations, supply chain, technology and finance) to provide the most favourable pricing, quality, delivery, and relationship management (vendor) to meet company goals and objectives.
- Ability to think outside the box & to meet ambitious company targets
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in high-pressure situations
- Manage & lead a multi-national team
- Lead negotiation
- Flexible location
Skills and Experience Required:
▪ Minimum 10 years strategic procurement experience
▪ Willingness & desire to build a career with a leading multinational organisation
▪ Experienced in creation and definition of Global category strategies for facilities
▪ Experience working in procurement transformation with leading multinationals
▪ Must be eligible to work in the EU
▪ Professional fluency in German desirable
▪ Direct management experience with leading multinational
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with industry-leading firm
- Attractive progression opportunities
- World-class facilities
- Greenfield role
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 837