A primary packaging company are looking for a Global Category Buyer to represent their Coatings and Solvents Category.
The organisation are a worldwide leader in the creation of conscientious packaging for food, beverages, medical and other products. The company is also focused on marking packaging which is light weight and recyclable having sustainability at the forefront of their minds.
The position will be working globally with suppliers on long term and short term contracts as well as the responsibility of looking after a spend of 180m+.
- Leading and supporting tendering activities
- Leading and supporting implementation of the Flexible Business and Speciality Cartons.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers specifying quality, quantity, delivery schedules other KPIs, etc.
- Contribute towards Purchasing excellence and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant experience in Raw Materials
- Able to implement category solutions
- Support in building strategy with Line Manager
- Robust understanding MS Applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Focus on optimization
- Fluent in English (Dutch ids beneficial)
- You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 020 3758 8808