This company is the leading e-commerce retailer growing 200%+ in revenue last year. They are now expanding their Logistics and Operations network nationwide.
As the company prepares to IPO, we are looking for a leader that can scale and transform the largest fulfillment center in their network.
If you have experience in e-commerce fulfillment and you're passionate about change and transformation, then we would love to hear from you!
- You will be managing all aspects of Operations activities of the CA fulfillment center
- You will be managing employee productivity as well as onboarding and training
- You will be leading the launch and expansion of their largest fulfillment center in America
- You will be developing the existing leadership team to go from good to best-in-class in e-commerce fulfillment
- Minimum 5 years experience leading supervisors/ managers
- You will already have extensive experience in e-commerce fulfillment
- You'll be someone who enjoys working with C-suite executives
A few perks:
- Excellent work life balance (best in the industry staff retention at every level)
- Excellent benefits including 401k, maternity and paternity leave
- Equity in one of the most exciting pre-IPO companies in America
- High levels of autonomy and authority in a fast-paced environment
- High visibility role with rapid progression path (right next to their HQ)
If you want to learn more about this role, please submit your resume today.