Title: FSQA SUPERVISOR
Location: Texas, United States
Summary: An innovative global Food & Beverage manufacturing company is currently seeking a new FSQA Supervisor to join their Facility in Texas. You will be a key team member who is responsible for ensuring all FSQA matters are in order. In addition, you will work with the FSQA Manager and to implement HACCP, SSOP and GMP programs/guidelines. If you want to join a company rooted in teambuilding and have a passion for FSQA, please apply now!
The FSQA Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement HACCP, SSOP and GMP programs/guidelines
- Carry out quality audits and equipment as well as ingredient inspections
- Exceeding sanitation requirements and USDA regulations
- Ensuring food safety and quality compliance during all facility processes
The FSQA Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Biology, or similar
- 5+ years of working within a QC/QA/FSQA role in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Intermediate or higher level of Excel knowledge
- Frozen food manufacturing experience desired
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Sponsorship AND Relocation offered
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth
If you are interested in the FSQA Supervisor role, then please don't wait to apply!