DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Fleet Coordination Manager to join their team in Munich (with remote options available across Germany). Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Fleet Coordination Manager will be responsible for...
- Order and fleet purchase of the client's entire fleet
- Approvals and deregistration transporters
- Fleet management in relation to all service, maintenance, tire change, TÜV etc. as well as insurance coordination
- Optimal control of the available fleet to ensure just-in-time delivery to the hub
- Contact person for external partners, e.g. approval service, supplier companies
- Implementation of additional insurance products for our customers
- Contribution of innovative ideas for the continuous improvement of products and services
- Establishment and expansion of the service provider network to optimize external partners
The Fleet Coordination Manager will bring with them...
- Several years of experience with fleet management or logistics
- A talent for communication with the ability to keep track of things even in stressful situations
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Data driven mindset
- A desire to work in a role where every day will be a new challenge
- Proficient in German and English
- A desire to learn something new!
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.