Facilities Specialist Opportunity
Our client, an innovative leader within the Life Sciences industry, is looking for a Facilities Specialist to join their rapidly expanding team in the Greater Boston area. This company has a steadfast commitment to demonstrating their desire to constantly push the boundaries of what is possible within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This globally recognized company brings the most innovative and creative minds in together to produce vaccines and therapeutics that helped protect our society from public health threats. This company is looking to expand their Facility Services team in order to continue their work in protecting and enhancing the human experience.
The Facilities Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing, negotiating, and maintaining different facility services contracts, agreements, and purchase orders within the site
- Overseeing and managing preventative maintenance documentation in accordance with cGMP documentation practices, as well as any other standards and regulations relevant to the site.
- Managing maintenance event communications between cross functional departments, including contracted individuals.
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with all Emergent rules and regulations, as well as any other standards that might apply within the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry.
- FDA, GMP / cGMP, GDP, EHS, etc.
- Performing all SAP functions for different Work Orders and Preventative Maintenance actions.
- Working with cross functional customers to ensure quality and training / mentoring junior employees in company, local, state, and federal regulations
The Facilities Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years within a maintenance specific field
- Minimum 4 years of working directly with GMP / cGMP guidelines and regulations
- Experience with ERP / CMMS programs required!
- Experience working with SAP preferable
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work autonomously and provide proactive communication with each of the facility's departments
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- Competitive compensation with bonus eligibility
- Standard working hours- no shifts!
- Immeasurable global impact within the pharmaceutical industry
- Endless opportunities for career growth & development
If you are interested in the Facilities Specialist role, then please don't hesitate to apply!