Facilities and Hospitality Sourcing Manager
Salary: 130-160K base
Company Summary: A Fortune 500 Business and Financial Information Leader is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join their team working with Indirect Services. Based out of Manhattan, NY this position covers the sourcing of IFM services. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into an incredibly reputable organization with process management responsibilities and an ambitious and collaborative company culture.
The Facilities and Hospitality Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure procurement strategy success.
- Negotiate contract terms to ensure value and efficiency, implementing cost-savings measures.
- Support regional sourcing as necessary.
The Facilities and Hospitality Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years within Facilities sourcing responsibilities.
- ERP Systems knowledge, preferably SAP or ARIBA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of certifications and experience.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits Package and Retirement Plan.
If you are interested in the Facilities and Hospitality Sourcing Manager role, then don't wait to apply. And if you aren't, but know someone who might be, feel free to connect us!