- Location: Asheville, NC
- Level: Mid - Level
- Working Situation: Onsite
Our transportation industry client is looking for a new Materials Planner who will be responsible for procuring raw materials, MRO Goods and services, and tools and equipment.
Overall, the ideal candidate will have material management and planning experience. They will be energetic, take initiative, and have solid negotiation skills for vendor relationships.
The Materials Planner will be responsible for:
- Maintain inventory targets according to the logistics strategy and demand.
- Track material from release until its arrival at the plant. Ensure correctness of received deliveries Maintain inventory targets according to the logistics strategy and demand.
- Track material from release until its arrival at the plant. Ensure correctness of received deliveries
- Coordinate operational buying activities to ensure a continuous supply of materials as required by manufacturing or system demands.
The Materials Planner will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years material management and planning
- Strong ERP system experience and MRP system experience
- Strong communication skills
- Industry knowledge and category management
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits
- Bonus Structure