Executive Director, Global Logistics and Operations
New York (On-site)
Job Title: Executive Director, Global Logistics and Operations
Location: New York, NY
Sector: Global lifestyle beauty brand
Executive Director of Global Logistics and Operations needed to join a global lifestyle beauty brand company based in New York. This role will be responsible for leading the Global Operations team. Primary responsibilities include working cross-functionally throughout the business. Responsible for customer experience strategy, 3PL management, order management, and overall operational compliance. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Supply Chain.
- Oversees and operates logistics and warehouse-related activities globally.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to expand business growth.
- Supports the operational goals and reaches the brands growth plans by creating, developing, and implementing short and long-term plans.
- Creates and leads monthly meetings to reviews location's Key Performance Indicators KPIs (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Leads operational setup by supporting the opening of new retailers.
- Implements a customer focused logistics operation to promote a positive customer experience.
- Collaborates with Finance and IT.
- Sets overall global 3PL strategy.
- Develops and updates global road-map for warehousing and fulfillment strategy.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Business Management, Logistics Management or Supply Chain.
- 10-15 years of experience in distribution, supply chain, transportation, and logistics experience.
- Operational management required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of customer intercoms.
- Fact-based decision-making style.
- Ability to build and grow teams and individuals across an organization.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of P&L.
- Analytical and technology skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Position requires 30% travel abroad.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.