DSJ Global is looking for a European Contract Manufacturing Specialist for a agricultural chemical company. You will need to successfully manage the ongoing activities and be accountable for the results of several contract manufacturing locations around Europe.
Location: can be based at any of the major European offices in France, Germany, UK, Austria. There is also the possibility to work out of a home office.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for compliance auditing, contractor validation, managing and transferring technology, quality control and assurance process performance, asset capability, cost control, waste generation and reporting.
- Serving as the primary interface between purchasing and legal functions.
- Maintaining a positive and constructive relationship with the contractors.
- Often leading the process for selecting a manufacturing site for new formulation and packaging activities, assisting in the decision-making process for the analysis of internal versus external manufacturing options.
- Securing contract formulating and packaging capacity of the required standard
- Serving as the focal point for the raw material / packaging supplier qualification at the contractor.
What do you bring?
- BS in Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5-8 years' experience in the chemical manufacturing area,
- Previous tolling/contract manufacturing experience, quality and HSE experience.
- Previous experience in agrichemical production would be an advantage.
- Experience in formulation and packaging technology and operations would also be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application.