The ideal candidate will be able to support the Director of Process Engineering and Senior Project Engineer by providing office, organization and data processing support as well as supporting design and execution activities as needed.
- Develop and maintain Gantt charts and project timelines
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice
- Creating scope and bid documents
- Issue Purchase orders for capex items
- Assists in training engineering team on project management tools
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree in engineering, construction management or project management.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent computer skills with a mastery of MS Office Suites and general office communication software.
Able to read and understand engineering documents