DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting, rapidly growing Food Production company outside of Raleigh, NC. Our client is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to help develop a world class manufacturing team.
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative work environment, the Engineering Manager will have the opportunity to make a direct and lasting impact on the company. The Engineering Manager will lead the Engineering, Maintenance, and Project Management team. The Engineering Manager manage capital projects and will work directly with the company's executive team to develop the plants long term manufacturing strategy.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities
- Develops and manages effective maintenance, capital, and engineering leadership.
- Responsible for plant equipment breakdown performance, effective planning, and capital budget adherence.
- Improves plant equipment efficient through effective use of technology, TPM, and process improvements.
- Must have successful project execution skills in terms of the Maintenance, Facility Management, Sanitation, and Engineering.
- Develops, manages, and implements complex process & plant projects.
- Prepares requests for capital appropriations, and tracks, manages, and reports on the plant capital budget.
- Supervises and manage others (both internal and external resources) based on project requirements.
- Manage and develop maintenance, engineering, and capital teams
- Work with plant equipment for performance in breakdown, planning and budget adherence
- With the Facilities and Engineering team, supports effective capital management skills, driving strong ROI projects, while managing the overall capital efficiency to support
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Field of Study is Required
- Experience leading both large Engineering and Maintenance teams
- 5+ years in Food and Beverage industry
- 10+ years of experience in highly effective maintenance systems, leading operations, and capital projects
- Extensive Lean Manufacturing and TPM Experience
- PE License is preferred
- Experience with Plant Turnarounds