Engineering Manager needed for Global Leader in Aerospace & Defense
- Reports directly to VP of Engineering
- $120,000 - $130,000 Base + Bonus
- Bay Area, CA
If you possess the skills needed to succeed at a fast-paced global aviation, space, and defense equipment manufacturer then the Engineering Manager position could be right for you!
The Engineering Manager will direct New Product Introduction and New Product Development and lead experienced design teams through projects throughout the year. The Engineering Manager will support Programs in achieving customer satisfactions and profitability of Programs.
The Engineering Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Reports new product / project introduction status and coordinates New Product Introduction (NPI) with the R&T manager, program management and sales
- Responsible for all aspects of design engineering including design reviews, new product development, all associated documentation and product manufacturability
- Working with the Program Management team. Plans and directs all aspect of Engineering
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining Engineering standards for procedures, drawings, specifications and all other engineering documentation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering (or equivalent).
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Aerospace manufacturing
- Ability to create or understand business plans pertaining to NPV & IRR in the creation of capital expenditures