- Drive products to market in a timely manner based on leading, reliable, high quality, and cost-effective robotics designs in both hardware and software by strong collaboration with and strategic development of our regional robotics and electronics design and manufacturing partners with a strong focus on Consumer Experience and best Star Rating.
- Further build and strengthen our regional robotics eco-system with robotics and electronics suppliers, technology startup companies, incubators, and other leading technology partners to develop best in class robotics.
- Manages the regional robotics strategy and participates in the development of resources to create and elevate robotics designs, drawings, materials, schematics, firmware architecture, firmware code, interconnecting software, application protocols, connectivity protocols, etc. Build a strong regional robotics team.
- Support the global team during the design phase of the products as the intermediate between regional robotics suppliers and the global team.
- Be the first line of critical Q&A on design proposals from our robotics suppliers to ensure a smooth and efficient communication and design cycles.
- Strength in engineering fundamentals and technical project management; Demonstrated hands-on leadership skills in mentoring and supervision of technical staff
- Proven success at managing people and projects in multiple locations, preferably within international companies;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate