Title: Electrical Engineering Manager
Location: South Carolina
Are you looking for a life changing experience in the electronics manufacturing industry? Are you looking for an opportunity at one of the world's largest manufacturers?
A global leading consumer and power electronics manufacturer is looking for a bold and adventurous Electrical Engineering Manager to take initiative at their brand-new location. You will take charge of multiple projects promoting innovation and efficiency on both the hardware and software side.
The Electrical Engineering Manger will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging system software.
- Leading software elements of product execution, integration of design to meet specification, safety, regulatory and standard compliance.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
The Electrical Engineering Manager should have the following capabilities:
- Bachelors in electrical or computer Engineering.
- Background in Electronics.
- Experience with PCB's and Embedded C.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience.
If you see yourself filling in this role, don't hesitate to apply!