Role: Electrical Engineer/Designer
Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
DSJ Global is currently partnered with an innovative biotechnology who are seeking an Electrical Engineer/Designer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are revolutionizing the biotechnology industry. If you are a curious individual with the desire to help change the biotechnology industry, this is the position for you!
As the Electrical Engineer/Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze electrical systems requirements, capacity, and cost based on customer needs and contract
- Design integrated electrical systems for complex mobile/modular life science facilities. This includes focus on
- typical commercial line voltages systems, 120/208V, 120/240V, 277/480V, including standby and back-up systems
- Develop and test electrical design, including necessary Schematics and Wiring Diagrams, Bill of Materials, and maintenance/testing procedures for Mobile and Modular line of products.
- Support Production Department and Field Services with regards to the Electrical System of products
The Electrical Engineer/Designer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in electrical design OR 5 years of experience with commercial design
- Proficient in AutoCAD; 3D Modeling and BIM Revit is a plus
- High Voltage Experience (120v/240v/277v/480v) single and three phase, shore and generator based including load management and switching