A boiler room solutions provider is looking to add an entry level electrical engineer to their team.
This company's goal is help businesses run better every day by developing products with innovative integration and optimization to maximize efficiency and reliability, while reducing emissions.
This person will be responsible for planning and conducting engineering projects involving design, drafting, support, and problem solving.
- Control system design
- Engineering checkout
- Technical support of manufacturing and start-up
- Experience with PLC's and loop controllers
- Ability to utilize programs and equipment to create and modify drawings
- Creates engineering specifications, revises, and documents methods and procedures
- Can Authorize changes and evaluates cost and progress of projects
- Ability to manage responsibilities with effective interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals inside/outside of the company
Bachelors of Electrical Engineering or related field
0-3 years experience
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Employee discount program
11 Paid Holidays