- 5 to 7 years in manufacturing and maintenance engineering.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electrical design, and mechanical design principles and practices.
- Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting automated equipment.
- Project management experience in continuous improvement, product development and manufacturing environments.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office or equivalent software. Experience with Microsoft Project software is a plus.
- Ability to research, organize and present project information in oral and written form, to various levels of the organizations.
- Ability to travel domestically.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads implementation of environmental and safety policies and practices.
- Coordinates all aspects of pollution reduction, accident reduction, waste management, environmental health, risk assessment, and employee involvement.
- Ensures compliance with environmental legislation.
- Audits and reports on environmental performance to internal clients and regulatory bodies.
- Raises awareness, at all levels of the organization, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice, on corporate, ethical and social responsibility.
- Trains staff in environmental and safety issues and programs.
- Conducts accident investigations and lead corrective action implementation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in mechanical/electrical maintenance and plant engineering.