E-Sourcing Procurement Advisor
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Work flexibility: Remote/Onsite Hybrid
Our client, a fast growing and major pharmaceuticals organization with a vast portfolio of products, is searching for a E-Sourcing Procurement Advisor. The successful candidate will work to support category management in the development and execution of e-Sourcing projects in their ERP system.
The E-Sourcing Procurement Advisor will be essentially responsible for the development and support of processes in their ERP system for strategic sourcing including support for users and suppliers related to e-Auctions.
The E-Sourcing Procurement Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing coaching and training to new procurement business users
- Developing and maintaining strategic sourcing libraries
- Coordinating procurement meetings to review and evaluate bids
- Leading procurement through the e-Auction sourcing processes
- Acting as the SME and advisor to provide strategic advice to procurement members on the application of e-procurement functionalities
The E-Sourcing Procurement Advisor has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or other relevant field
- 3+ years experience in procurement, sourcing, or supply chain
- Have working knowledge of e-Auctions and/or E-sourcing