District Operations Manager - Cincinnati, OH
A leading global ingredient distributor and chemical company that represents an extensive portfolio of the world's leading producers. With North America sales force and the industry's largest private transportation fleet, unparalleled logistics know-how, word-class formulation and recipe development, and leading digital tools, the company is well-positioned to offer personalized solutions and value-added services to an extensive range of industries, markets, and applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing personnel, operations, and facility related activities for 4 different sites in the district. You will drive and initiate cost-effectiveness throughout the four sites and guarantee regulatory health and safety practices. The District Operations Manager will be directly reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Plant administration
- Staff supervision
- Sales support/ Customer service
- Environmental, health & safety
- Quality assurance
- Facility maintenance
- Inventory management
- Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Engineering or Chemistry.
- HazMat certified, Hazwoper Certified, CVI.
- 7+ years' experience in operational leadership.
- Multi-site management/ supervision.
- Chemical industry or distribution knowledge strongly encouraged.
- SAP software experience a plus.