Title: Distribution Manager
Company Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Medical Device company, who is currently seeking a driven individual. In this role, you will play a major part in managing all warehouse operations including receiving and distribution. In addition, you will be a part of establishing and following safety standard procedures. Do you find yourself looking to make a difference in the Medical Device industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Distribution Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all day to day responsible of warehouse operations including receiving, storage and distribution.
- Responsibility for inventory accuracy and development in coordination with inventory control teams.
- Main responsibilities such as creating and recommending strategic plans to achieve warehouse objectives and future growth.
- Development and implementation of standards that support operational excellence targets to reduce cost and improve efficiency of warehouse and distribution center
- Additionally, maintaining a positive work environment with a leadership responsibility.
The Distribution Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Warehouse Management.
- Experience in leading a large team with multiple responsibilities.
- Advanced computer knowledge - Microsoft Office and Enterprise software experience, prefer SAP
If you are interested in the Distribution Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.