Distribution Center Manager
Competitive Pay, Comprehensive Benefits and Full Relocation Available
Company Summary: A global multi-billion, engineering and electrical manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct the Distribution Center's Warehouse department. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will be multiciliate various departments. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
Distribution Center Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading day to day warehouse operations such: managing product flow and movement, inbound and outbound processes, assurance or order assurance and quality and use of WMS and related systems
- Oversee a wide variety of logistics activities including: overseeing picking, packing, shipping and receiving of goods
- Interface, directly and indirectly with various company departments such as the Center's Transportation Department, corporate office, and other third-parties
- Leadership of sculpting a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and climate
- Assures and manages the overall warehouse profitability and business performance through statistical and financial reports and managing financial kpi's
- Warehouse Department key metrics data analysis and entry
Distribution Center Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of warehouse management experience and leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Lean, Six Sigma or relevant certification preferred
- Experience using ERP Systems (Oracle preferred)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Understand Warehouse Department key metrics involving financial expenses and key
operating performance indicators
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
- Strong potential for company growth and merit-based raises/bonuses
If you are interested in the Distribution Center Manager, then please don't wait to apply.