DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting Startup offering high quality CBD, Cannabis, Vape, and Beverage products. This is an exciting opportunity to join the executive team in Dallas, TX.
- Total ownership of the Procure to Sale process.
- Manages the Operations department including people & department processes - Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Order Processing, Quality, Freight and Shipping
- Works with company executives to develop a product strategy and roadmap.
- Implements the overall supply chain strategy by sourcing manufacturers, warehouses and distributors to bring company products to market
- Drives supply chain management strategies to deliver customer requirements and maintain companies financial competitiveness
- Manages and leads S&OP process and meetings
- Conducts inventory analysis - monthly reviews of inventory levels and associated costing, shrink and obsolescence analysis, and review of management forecasts with reconciliation to existing stock to determine and execute purchasing
- Manages EDI warehouse and Inventory connections to the company's ERP (Sage 300) and external fulfillment partners
- Manages a remote team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least 10 years of Supply Chain management or related experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of experience using ERP systems; Sage 300 experience is highly preferred