Director Supply Chain and Lean
An exciting new opportunity to join a market leader in the Biopharmaceutical industry in Munich. My client is looking for an ambitious and experienced individual who has the knowledge and dedication to work in a fast-paced industry with high expectations.
This is an exciting time to join this incredible company who are on a mission to deliver innovative therapies to improve the lives of their patients suffering from serious diseases.
The pharmaceutical industry is growing rapidly, more than any other industry right now and this company is at the forefront. They are increasing their market share and recruiting the best global talent into their team.
This role has high visibility with an opportunity to take a greenfield approach to the Supply Chain aspect of the role. You will also be responsible for deploying LEAN across the company in multiple different departments.
- Optimize the supply chain network to support product life cycle, lead-time balancing, reduce costs and high customer service
- Technical support by providing your supply chain expertise for network extension such as contract negotiations and technical transfers
- Supply chain risk management by developing and implementing Business Continuity Plans
- Lead scenario plans for different network set-ups and forecast assumptions, propose demand & supply options.
- Support the company lean deployment and lead internal Global supply chain efficiency initiatives
- Communicate internally to share knowledge on global supply chain to capture any lessons learnt
- Support company-wide lean deployment and support the creation of a lean knowledge sharing platform
- Construct and implement lean trainings
- Train and coach current Lean Change agents and Leaders
- Lean auditing and benchmarking
- 10 years of professional experience within a highly regulated industry of which 5 years in supply chain management
- Understanding of supply chain set-up and optimization
- Understanding and experience of project management, collaboration, and supplier relationship management
- 10 years of Lean / Operational Excellence experience, leading company-wide Lean initiatives, cross-functionally
- Experience in highly regulated environment,
- Lean training and coaching experience: design of Lean trainings, deployment, coaching at different levels of the organization
- Experience in Lean deployment with partners and suppliers (cross-company)
- Experience to lead virtual workshops
- Additional experience with digital transformations is a plus
- Experience in various type of organization (functional set-up, matrix)
- Experience in leading mindset and culture changes within major organizations
- Multicultural workplace
- Creativity working in X-functional teams
- High quality equipped building with restaurant
- Free sports and Language Courses