Title: Director, Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions
A leader in Building Materials and Glass Manufacturing is looking to bring on a Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions. You will guide a team who is responsible for directing and administering all purchasing, inventory control and logistics by implementing long term strategies for their critical commodities. You will have high visibility and company wide impact in this role, along with the ability to grow within and across business units - this opportunity is structured to launch your career.
- Lead and grow direct reports to ensure great team efficiency
- Anticipate price fluctuations in major material markets to predict availability
- Develop and implement long term strategies for critical commodities providing year over year reductions
- Maintain cross functional team efforts for continuous improvement
- Establish supply chains to reduce disruption and enhance supply chain continuity
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing and logistics
- Strategic thinker that is result driven
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues related to purchasing and commercial agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
If you are interested in being the Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Solutions role, please do not hesitate to apply today.