What You'll Do:
- Manage day to day operations for 5 different sites including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, managing returns, quality inspections on possibly damaged products, planning and scheduling of all DC floor operations, optimizing the flow and the mix between pallet picks vs carton picks, and control the flow of product into the final stages of shipment.
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with a healthy work environment and legal requirements.
- Manage all business relationships with other internal leadership teams to ensure operational performance, budget preparation, and achievement through consistent business reviews.
- Implement strategic initiatives that support company growth, financial results, process improvements, and both customer and associate relationships.
- Lead cross-functional teams with a focus on continuous improvement within the warehouse and KPI's such as quality, safety, performance, costs, and productivity.
- Meet with Executives and participate in making strategic decisions regarding the organization's direction.
What You Need:
- 8+ years experience in multi-site warehouse operations and optimization
- Ability to influence large cross-functional teams and drive changes and solutions
- Ability to well represent Source to Deliver at BV level events through the use of strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams and direct reports whom each supervises 50+ associates
- Ability to wear multiple hats: both executive and operational (this role will require you to get your hands dirty at times)
- 5+ Years of Experience ins BPS, Lean- and Quality Tools
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain-Management, Engineering, or similar field