Title: Director of Supply Chain Management
Location: Greenville, TX
Company Profile: A well-established innovator in the aerospace industry is looking to bring on an experienced leader to manage the execution of supply chain functions for a business-critical sector. This role will demand significant leadership ability and ask its candidate for the continued development of a world class supply chain team. The Director of Supply Chain Management position would sit on-site out of Greenville, TX.
The Director of Supply Chain Management will be responsible for the following:
- Managing Supply Chain functions in the ISR Sector, which covers over six sites and exceeds $1.5B in annual material revenue.
- Leading over 100 individuals, primarily across procurement, corporate, and segment initiatives.
- Execute strategic leadership over procurement and sourcing functions towards supplier and subcontract selection and relationship management.
- Develop Supply Chain team through staffing, training, and talent management.
The Director of Supply Chain Management should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field is required, Master's preferred.
- 12 years of experience in Supply Chain functions.
- Has managed the End-End Supply Chain process through Procurement, Planning, and Logistics.
- Managed a Supply Chain of at least $500 Million.
- Able to acquire and maintain active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Experienced with FAR/DFAR regulations.
The Director of Supply Chain Management will receive the following:
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus available.
- Benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
If this sounds like you or someone you know - don't hesitate to apply or share!