Title: Director of Supply Chain
Company Summary: An innovate consumer electronics startup is seeking a proactive leader. In this role, you will be at the cross-section of the Engineering, Finance, Logistics, Quality, and Manufacturing departments. This position is highly evolving as the team and product line evolve. This company is looking for a proactive problem solver to take on being a key decision maker in challenging supply chain component issues and shortages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for negotiating and contracting for the procurement of materials,
- Responsible for managing suppliers and sources to ensure effective cost and service performance.
- Acts as liaison between functional areas to drive decision making processes that supports an efficient, well-coordinated supply chain, ultimately supporting the business objectives.
- Develops collaborative/partnering relationships with key suppliers, including objectives and measures, to promote processes that will reduce lead times, costs and will manage working capital.
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain Operations managing complex products
- Experience and exceptional negotiation skills in managing overseas contract manufacturers
- Experience collaborating closely with engineering, sales and operations teams.
- Innovative company culture
- Full health care benefits