This role is for one of the biggest freight forwarders developing and focusing on their reefer vertical. They are looking for a Reefer Director - Ocean Freight (m/f/d) to handle the reefer BU for the DACH region.
- experience required in maritime Reefer of 5 years.
- Negotiation skills in terms of rates and equipment agreement with the carriers
- Deep knowledge and expertise about the Reefer Seafreight Market in terms of customers, carriers & suppliers
- Experience and knowledge about commodities and seasonal campaigns : Fruit & Vegetables, Pharma, Meat, Fish, Foodstuffs,
- Customer orientation, sales and development skills with a geographical scope throughout all the
- Active networking with transport providers, customs agents, cold stores, etc. + and other entities related to the sector under his/her responsibility.
- English mandatory
- Tertiary education in Logistics or business - related discipline or equivalent in
- Good negotiation
- High Commercial orientation linked to the achievement of .
- Good people skills and business development mind set
- Experience in Reefer Operations will be highly valued
How to apply
- If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3871 2409