Our client is a global battery manufacturer for the automotive industry with more than 80.000 employees.
They are currently hiring a Director Quality for Europe who will be responsible for more than 100 employees in the quality and the role will be based in Thüringen.
- Your area of responsibility includes the development, implementation and monitoring of the quality strategy, quality assurance and continuous improvement over the entire product life cycle.
- You are responsible for defining, implementing and monitoring the quality standards of the quality for the medium and long-term improvement of manufacturing.
- You are responsible for quality planning and Q-side approvals in the NPI process and support the corporate unit with regard to VDA 6.3, 6.5, re qualification according to customer specifications.
- You will be responsible for processing warranty cases, such as monitoring warranty and field problems, documenting them and communicating the lessons learned.
- You have successfully completed your technical studies or comparable training.
- You have several years of well-founded professional and management experience in a quality function in the automotive industry, preferably within battery production.
- You have experience of project management, advanced quality planning and system audits.
- English and German fluency
- Hands-on mentality with very good communication and conflict management skills
If you are interested in the role, please don't hesitate to apply.