A new cosmetics & beauty company is launching operations and is looking for someone with a strong attention to detail to come on board and build out the team.
- Oversee all production and fulfillment pipeline
- Manage stock control and inventory checks
- Responsible for budgets and budgetary changes across production, packaging and fulfillment
- Identify target areas in which the business can improve operation
- Communicate changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed
- Implement and oversee procedures for third-party monitoring
- Review workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met
- Support the executive team's vision and process ideals
- Build culture and a enable a positive work environment
- Support all functions of the business; team-player
- Research potential areas of interest for new innovation and renovation of all products (ingredients, form, formats, etc.)
- Lead product development process with necessary stakeholders
- 8+ years of experience in operations, with a proven track record of delivering efficiency around production and fulfillment. The ideal candidate has worked at a startup/ early-stage company.
- Complete self-starter, with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and high emotional intelligence, with a player-coach mentality.
- Intellectually-curious and highly logical, employing a goal-oriented and metrics-driven approach to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- High attention to detail for excellent project management.
- Expertise managing internal teams and external partners.